- This event has passed.
IRWA Course – C219 – Introduction to Presentation Instruction and Facilitation
April 9 @ 8:00 am - April 10 @ 5:00 pm
Instructor: Donald J. Sherwood, SR/WA, MAI
Course Description: This course provides participants with an understanding of presenting, instructing and facilitating; an opportunity to develop or enhance presentation, instruction and facilitation skills; personal and professional development, and a venue during which to assess personal skills and abilities before expressing an interest in becoming an IRWA Instructor or a Conference presenter. At the conclusion of the course, participants will have learned about, developed, and demonstrated presentation, instruction and facilitation techniques.
IRWA Chapter 8: NEWS
- Young Professionals Events (click here) January 29, 2018
- Welcome To Our New Members! January 29, 2018
- Job Board- Check Out This New Opportunity! (click here) January 29, 2018
- Congratulations to Allison Wurtz, IRWA Chapter 8 Professional of the Year! December 21, 2017
- Congratulations! Barrett Haby, IRWA Chapter 8 Young Professional of the Year! December 21, 2017
Upcoming Events & Meetings
May 3 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
May 11 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
June 23 - June 27
June 23 @ 8:00 am - June 27 @ 5:00 pm